What is the Glow Solar process?
- Contact Glow Solar, share utility bill.
- Bill and property analysis, preliminary proposal.
- Proposal review, questions answered, sign acceptance.
- Site visit, detailed system engineering and execute final contract.
- Permitting, construction, interconnection, and commissioning.
- System energized and monitored for performance.
How long does a solar project take?
Development is the most time-consuming aspect of a solar project. Installations range from only a couple of days on site for a smaller project to several weeks for a larger or more complex project. We’ll coordinate our time on-site with you to minimize disruptions to your operations and facility.