SUPPORT REGENT ATHLETICS, SAVE MONEY,
& HELP THE ENVIRONMENT!
Go solar with Glow Solar in 2023 and Glow will discount your solar project $750
and make a $750 donation to West Athletic Boosters.
Curious about solar, but don’t know where to begin? Let Glow Solar help.
Glow Solar will be happy to provide the information you need to determine if solar is right for you – at no cost & with no obligation.
Please complete the form below and a Glow team member will reach out to you shortly. Remember to enter REGENTS as the Reference Code & to click on Submit. If you prefer, call (833) 456-9765 & mention REGENTS.
Contact Glow Solar by August 31, 2023 to take advantage of this special offer.
Glow Solar makes going solar easy, informative & worry-free.
Glow Solar is a developer of turnkey solar energy systems for the residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural sectors. Headquartered in Madison, WI, Glow takes pride in our midwestern roots and is committed to providing an amazing customer experience, focused on excellence, integrity, and respect, and to giving back to the communities we live and work in.
The Glow Solar Commitment
- We will provide fair pricing and ensure that all available incentives are captured. We won’t pressure you with financing offers, but will be happy to recommend well-qualified financial partners when asked.
- We will design and deliver a solar system sized for your needs using only Tier 1 equipment with industry-leading warranties to ensure reliable performance, longevity, and peace of mind.
- We will monitor your new system for a full year, provide a monitoring system so you can always track your solar production, and be happy to answer questions you have at any time
- We will help you determine if solar is a good investment for you based on your home or business, needs, and priorities. If we don’t think solar is right for you, we’ll tell you.
The Glow Solar Process
Glow Solar makes going solar easy, informative & worry-free. We will be happy to provide the information you need to determine if solar is right for you – at no cost and with no obligation.
(1) Get things started by contacting Glow Solar. All that is needed is your address and your last 12-months of energy bills.
(2) Glow will prepare a no-obligation solar design tailored to your home, energy needs, and priorities.
(3) Glow will discuss the system design and cost with you – including the energy production, cost savings, and environmental offsets you can expect from the system.
(4) If you are interested in continuing, Glow will visit your home to gather information needed to finalize the system layout and answer any remaining questions you may have.
(5) If you want to move forward, Glow will sign a straight-forward agreement with you that includes:
• Completing full system engineering and applying for all available incentives.
• Procuring all needed materials, permits and utility documents.
• Installing, commissioning and energizing your system.
(6) After energization, Glow will initiate performance monitoring, assist with incentive recovery, and provide system support as needed.