Glow Commercial & Agricultural
Energy is a significant cost to most businesses and farms. Solar turns that sunk cost into an investment with many benefits.
- Significantly reduced energy costs.
- Protection against ever-rising utility rates.
- Increased energy independence
- Increased property value.
- Positive impressions with community, customers and employees.
- Lower impact on the environmental via clean, renewable energy.
Incentives for solar have never been better! Systems installed in 2023 qualify for guaranteed federal and state incentives that amount to over 45% of project costs.
- Federal Investment Tax Credit = 30% of project cost
- Tax Deduction from Depreciation = 15% of project cost in year 1 (for 21% tax rate)
- WI Focus on Energy Solar Incentive = Based on project size up to $50,000
- WI Renewable Energy State Sales and Use Tax Exemption = 5% avoided cost
- WI Renewable Energy Property Tax Exemption = solar systems are exempt from general property tax.
Rural small businesses and agricultural producers are also eligible for USDA Rural Energy for America Program (REAP) Grants and Loans.
- REAP grants cover up to 50% of project costs with a grant limit of $1 million per applicant!
- REAP loan guarantees on loans up to 75% of project costs.
- REAP grants are competitive and have eligibility requirements.
Glow will help you determine if your project is eligible for REAP funding and, if it is, provide professional grant writing services to deliver a strong, on-time application.
Why Glow Solar?
Glow Solar makes going solar straightforward, informative, trouble-free and turnkey.
- Contact Glow Solar to discuss your facility, operations, and priorities. After that, all that is needed to get started is your address and your last 12-months of energy bills.
- Glow will prepare a no-obligation solar design tailored to your energy needs and business.
- Glow will present the system design and cost to you – including the energy production, cost savings, and environmental offsets you can expect from the system.
- If you are interested in continuing, Glow will visit your facility to gather information needed to finalize the system layout.
- To proceed further a straight-forward development agreement will be signed and Glow will complete full system engineering and apply for all available incentives.
- After signing a delivery agreement that includes the final system design and cost, Glow will proceed with system delivery.
– Procuring all needed materials, permits and utility documents.
– Installing, commissioning and energizing your system.
7. After energization, Glow will initiate performance monitoring, assist with incentive recovery, and provide system support as needed.
If at any time we don’t think solar is right for you based on your home, needs, or priorities, we’ll tell you. If you want help evaluating alternative proposals, we’ll do so honestly and make sure you understand all significant differences.
Curious about solar for your business or farm, but don’t know where to begin? Let Glow Solar help.
If you are interested in a free consultation or just want to learn more about home solar, please call (833) 456-9765 or complete a short online contact form and a Glow team member will reach out to you shortly.